2010年10月14日星期四

I have a boyfriend, he didn’t contact hours was mad

Say it is ridiculous. I go to colleagues wedding. Due to begin in late, to  eat it all 12 o ‘clock I have played a dinner (SMS) to her boyfriend.
Because the colleague and boss, he said in the end to drink. It’s almost 12 o ‘clock, call me, my boyfriend is talking with his colleagues said, call him before.
Results 1 o ‘clock, he hit five of the dial telephone (for) me, I didn’t hear the phone in the bag. Finally, I heard a callback, one on his back in the head shout: “you just doing? You just exactly what!?!”
I sat down beside supervisor, and colleagues are looking at me, I just threw said: “come back immediately.” Hung up. Then I spend more than 100 dollars taxi home (can take a bus, one night to see him go with a black face, I asked him if he was angry, he is a scolding and Shouting, I want to break up with you!
You said that you can live with him? This is not the first time, as long as 1 hours don’t call him back, then a quarrel quarrel, but, he said, after finish and regret.
Experts reply:
Your boyfriend is very insecure, if can’t moments of your actions, monitoring follower, his heart would like cat scratch, filled with many yellow and beautiful idea. He never think you doing  good, because this one is hiding himself, old feel not deserve a automatics love. So a slight, he was worried about you will excuse me.
On one hand, the unrest will make you tired. On the other hand, you see, he described more like a woman, you are more like a busy man like you with outside, he fell victim to fluffier, many of the attic of hatred. But that lets you despised him, so you just feel couldn’t live.
But you really can’t get this fall, not necessarily. You have a kind of mode - you worked hard to maintain their space and two distance, but he constantly, make the relationship maintain manufacturing viscosity. This is a  tacit understanding. If a man like you, maybe he wouldn’t bothering you, but you can still like so close?

没有评论:

发表评论